Wednesday 19 October 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event, originally started by Jill at Breaking the Spine , that highlights upcoming book releases everyone is waiting on...hence the title. This week's pick is the final book in the Personal Demons trilogy, Last Rite by Lisa Desrochers. Here's the synopsis:

"What happens when you can't outrun Hell—or trust the ones you love?"

I suspect there may be a longer synopsis in the near future...or maybe not but you know what? It doesn't matter because I will STILL be dying to read it. I've made no secret about the fact that this is one of my favourite book series and reading this book will be bittersweet since it's the last one in the trilogy. I need to know what happens though and I'm still hoping for some sort of spin off or prequel. I'm also excited to see what Lisa comes out with next as you can be sure I will be buying it. As soon as this is available for pre order I will be buying it ;) If you haven't started this series yet, do yourself a favour and read them. Also, I LOVE this cover. Definitely the best one yet :)

Last Rite is published in May, 2012.

1 comment: