Friday 21 December 2012

Wrong Bed, Right Guy Review


Seducing Mr. Wrong has never felt so right...

Prim and proper art gallery coordinator Elle Walser is no good at seducing men. Heck, she’s been throwing hints at her boss for months, but he’s completely clueless. Desperate to escape her mother’s matchmaking efforts, she comes up with a plan—buy some lingerie and climb into her boss’s bed. The plan goes brilliantly…until she accidentally seduces a sexy stranger instead.

Bad boy nightclub mogul Gabe Schultz just had the best almost-sex of his life. Too bad the smoking hot blonde thought he was his brother and bolted before he could finish what they started. Though her holier-than-thou attitude puts a serious damper on his mood, Gabe’s never been one to give up on something he wants. And he wants Elle. But does a man who lives on the dark side really have a chance with a proper lady?

It was the title that drew me to the book and the synopsis confirmed what I already knew.  I HAD to read this.  Obviously Wrong Bed, Right Guy is an adult book and as such contains mature content and sexual scenes of an explicit nature, just warning you now.

Elle has had a crush on her boss Nathan for over a year and one night, she decides enough is enough and plans to climb into his bed and seduce him.  I mean, if he doesn’t get the hint THEN, well then there’s no hope for them!  It isn’t until after he brings her to the point of orgasm that she realises it’s not Nathan.  Hilarity ensues.  The stranger in question just so happens to be Nathan’s heavily tattooed brother Gabe who is all kinds of wrong on the surface but oh so right for Elle if she’d only give him a chance.  Ladies, I can hear you swooning already.  I don’t blame you and when you read the book, you will be swooning for real.

I read this book in one sitting and I thoroughly enjoyed it.  I always like watching the guy chase the girl and Wrong Bed, Right Guy is no exception.  I liked the characters and I understand that there are to be two more books in this series, each concentrating on a different character so I look forward to that!   If I had to have one complaint though, it would be Gabe’s incessant use of the word “babe” which really annoyed me at times and cheapened his integrity.  Who am I kidding, I still fancy him though.

Wrong Bed, Right Guy was a fabulously entertaining and romantic read from Katee Robert and I will definitely be continuing with this series.

Wrong Bed, Right Guy was published on 20th July, 2012.  To find out more about Katee Robert and her books, please click here to visit her website.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a really fun book, I will have to keep an eye out for it!

    ReplyDelete