Sunday 16 December 2012

Inbetween Book Trailer

Do you happen to remember that wonderful book I reviewed back in October this year called Inbetween by Tara Fuller? Do you also remember me saying that it is one of my favourite books of 2012 and you all need to read it?  WELL....

Don't die of shock or anything but I had a go at making my very first book trailer and I've done it for Inbetween.  I'm telling you now that it's not perfect, I have no knowledge or skills in this area let alone the right equipment for it but I was so determined to do it, I guess it really is amazing what you can do when you put your mind to it. 

So, without further ado...here it is....*hides in a corner*


Did you giggle at 1.18 of the trailer? I always do, I can't help myself!  If you're interested in reading the book (as you should be) then please check out my review here and for more information about Tara, please click here to visit her website.

No comments:

Post a Comment