Monday 10 January 2011

Introducing UNDERCOVER

This blog post is more for the UK crowd but I want to introduce you all to UNDERCOVER which is the new YA imprint at Walker Books. For the US crowd, Walker Books has a sister company in America called Candlewick Press.

Undercover have some fantastic YA releases for 2011, I know because I attended a blogger event late last year at Walker Books where we were treated to a presentation of 2011 releases. Every month, Undercover will be highlighting a new YA title on the blog and giving you access to exclusive content such as extracts, music playlists, author interviews and more. Most of the books will have a book trailer and you can see them on the Undercover blog or the Walker youtube channel.

Sound interesting? Check it out by visiting the Undercover website here. Just as an FYI, I'll be reading and reviewing some of the Undercover titles throughout the year.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds really good. can't wait to see what else is in store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How good is this. Fantastic that publishers are going for YA imprints - so exciting :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Em - I KNOW, RIGHT?! LOVE THIS. Also, I will put the books on UK Book Tours :)

    Psykhe22 - me too! ;)

    ReplyDelete