Wednesday 9 June 2010

Michelle Hodkin Contest

Michelle Hodkin is a YA author who publishes her debut novel The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer in Autumn, 2011. She is having a very special, celebratory contest to win 4 ARCs and wait until you read what they are...One winner will receive BEAUTIFUL DARKNESS by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl and MATCHED by Ally Condie, and another winner will receive THE DUFF by Kody Keplinger and MATCHED by Ally Condie.

OMG!!!!

I'm dying to read all of these books - I'm sure I am probably boring people with telling them how much I want to read Matched by Ally Condie. So anyway, enter the contest here. It's international (Woohoo) but you will have to be quick because it ends June 9th (midnight, EST).

Good luck to everyone and p.s. if you win, please let me borrow them *bats eyelashes*

2 comments:

  1. LOL I cant believe you are blogging about a contest from Chicago. You are truly full of bookish awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I know, I wrote reviews on holiday too!

    ReplyDelete