Wednesday 28 August 2013

Waiting on Wednesday

"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event, originally started by Jill at Breaking the Spine , that highlights upcoming book releases everyone is waiting on...hence the title. This week's pick is Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout.  Here's the synopsis:

It's a beautiful day for a war. Alex must face a terrible choice between destruction of everything she loves and her own destruction. The final book in the COVENANT series.

I have read and reviewed every single book in this series and I NEED to know how it ends.  There's just no question that I will be buying this book for my collection.  In some ways, I'm kind of scared to see how it all plays out but you know what? What will be, will be.  Bring it on.

Sentinel is published on 2nd November, 2013.

1 comment:

  1. Bit disappointed with the lack of color-I feel like the other covers had some lovely pops but maybe it's fitting for the conclusion? I don't know as I haven't read this series (yet!)

    ReplyDelete