Saturday 19 November 2011

Movie Trailers

There are a lot of movies coming out next year that I am EXTREMELY excited about and a lot of the trailers are just starting to appear now. Just in case you've failed to notice them or heaven forbid, have never heard of them in the first place, I wanted to show you...

First up, is The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. This is one of my favourite trilogies EVER and I can't wait to see it up on the big screen. If you haven't read this yet, DO IT. DO IT NOW.



Then we have Snow White and the Huntsman, starring Kristen Stewart. This is of course a retelling of the classic fairytale but it's what I lovingly call "the dark fantasy version". Snow White is portrayed as some kind of bad ass girl hero and I like that.



Then we have the rival film Mirror Mirror, which seems to be a much lighter retelling with comedic elements and probably aimed at a younger audience. I definitely still want to see it though and it will be interesting to compare the two films.



Finally, we have The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones by Cassandra Clare. I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am to see this. There is no official trailer as of yet but I loved this fanmade one.



I have a feeling that 2012 is going to be a pretty good year ;)

1 comment:

  1. I saw the trailer for Snow White at Breaking Dawn, I'm not sure about it. I am looking forward to the hunger games but I must read the book first. x

    ReplyDelete