Wednesday 13 March 2013

Waiting on Wednesday


"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event, originally started by Jill at Breaking the Spine , that highlights upcoming book releases everyone is waiting on...hence the title. This week's pick is Snakeroot by Andrea Cremer.  Here's the synopsis:

Fans asked for it, and now they've got it! Andrea Cremer is continuing the story she began in in her internationally bestselling trilogy: Nightshade, Wolfsbane and Bloodrose. In this new installment, Bosque Mar haunts the dreams of both Adne and Logan, trying to escape for the Nether, where Calla, Shay and the other Guardians trapped him in the final battle in the War of All Against All. Will he turn Adne to the dark side? Will Logan reclaim his birthright? And will darkness take over our world? In a novel filled with magic, romance and breakneck action, master storytelling Andrea Cremer's newest installment will not disappoint!

So, I'd be shocked if you hadn't heard this out of the blue announcement recently that Andrea Cremer is releasing a FOURTH novel in the Nightshade series, just when we thought the TRILOGY had ended.  I did love the Nightshade series although I didn't like the ending of Bloodrose and I've made no secret of that.  I always had a soft spot for Ariadne and Connor though so it will be nice to revisit with old friends again.  I've got to get this for my collection. 

Snakeroot is published in December, 2013 and I'm sure there will be news of a UK date soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment