Sunday 2 September 2012

Letterbox Love (#18)





As always, Letterbox Love is a weekly feature that I'm hosting on the blog and basically, the idea came out of a discussion with other UK book bloggers about the need to do a weekly meme with more of a British feel to it.  Therefore, Letterbox Love was born and the logo was lovingly designed by Dark Readers.  Letterbox Love is a way for us to share the books that come through our letterbox, galleys and e books (through our electronic letterbox) and any other bookish goodies that we want to tell you about.  Letterbox Love is intended to showcase upcoming books and build up some excitement for them as well as let you know what is available out there.  It is not about competing with other bloggers or boasting of any kind (c'mon, we're British and we don't do drama!)


Still on holiday I'm afraid so no post from me again this week.  As I said last week, I'm still happy for you guys to leave me your links and I'll take a look when I can.  Happy reading :) 

4 comments:

  1. Hope you're really enjoying your long holiday! :)

    First Class Post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your having a good time :-)

    My letterbox love:
    http://freshfantasyfiction.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/letterbox-love-6.html

    ReplyDelete