Thursday 10 March 2011

The Lemniscate Quote Hop

I'm very excited to be taking part in The Lemniscate Quote Hop and today it's my turn! Lemniscate is of course the sequel to Angel Star by Jennifer Murgia (which I reviewed here) and is released on 21st March, 2011. Here's the synopsis from Goodreads:

"For Teagan, these last few months have been heaven on earth- especially now that Garreth, her boyfriend and guardian angel, is earthbound. But perhaps Garreth is becoming a little more human than either of them expected. Now, Teagan must realize that her world is once again about to shift, as she questions the faith she held in others against those once considered enemies.

In this continuation of Angel Star, Lemniscate will draw you even deeper into the world of dark and light as Teagan realizes the angel who could possibly save them all is the one angel she feared the most."

I have to say that I'm really looking forward to reading Lemniscate and finding out what happens!! But for now, back to the Quote Hop. There are 20 blogs participating and if you follow each blog and leave a comment, you'll be entered into a drawing to win signed copies of Angel Star and Lemniscate as well as a little surprise! Sounds good, right?! And I know you're not just here for the prizes, you want to read the quote too so here it is...

"Are you afraid of the dark, Teagan?" he asked, mockingly.

"Maybe."

"But you're not afraid of me?"

I answered him with silence.

"You are a strange girl, indeed, Teagan McNeel", he smirked.

Oh I think I know who Teagan is having a conversation with! Want to read more? Go to http://www.sithereandread.com tomorrow. Also, don't forget to visit Jennifer's blog here to keep track of all the quotes and blogs participating. Good luck to everyone that enters!

6 comments:

  1. This is getting more and more interesting! I'm loving the quotes!

    Precious
    precious_shusky@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quote. Wish it didnt end though.

    bacchus76 at myself dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very tantalizing.

    Vivien
    deadtossedwaves at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! Sounds like a great convo.

    sauvadeavelle@yahoo.con

    ReplyDelete
  5. me tooo! aaaaahh! i can't wait!

    maidenveil(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sense some love triangle...

    Thanks for the quote!

    Judit (international)

    judittten at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete