Wednesday 24 August 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

"Waiting On Wednesday" which is a weekly event, originally started by Jill at Breaking the Spine , that highlights upcoming book releases everyone is waiting on...hence the title. After reading both Nightshade and Wolfsbane back to back recently, this week's pick is Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer. Here's the synopsis:

"Is true love worth the ultimate sacrifice?"

Um, yeah. That's it. From what I can understand, the synopsis for this book is pretty much under wraps and I can understand why, this being the final book in the series and all where everything comes together and gets resolved. I understand that there will only be a limited number of ARC's for Bloodrose and I fully realise I have no hope in hell of ever seeing one but I've already pre-ordered my finished copy and I will be marking the day in my diary! My phone will be switched off, I will have wine and tissues (in case they are needed) and I shall have a "do not disturb" sign on my bedroom door. I guess I'm lucky in that I didn't have to wait for Wolfsbane to come out so I read Nightshade and Wolfsbane back to back but now, ARGH I've got to wait for Bloodrose and January can't come soon enough! If you're keen to read the first chapter of Bloodrose, YOU CAN RIGHT NOW here and OMG you definitely want to although be warned, it will whet your appetite even more for the third book. Bloodrose is published on 24th January, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment