Sunday 22 May 2011

Off to BEA!

As a lot of you will have probably realised, it's been a bit quiet on the blog recently mostly due to the superintensive training course I've endured for the past month and the starting of my new job. Because I've been so busy, it feels like BEA has just crept up on me and I'm not prepared for it as of yet (you just knew I would end up packing and planning the day before leaving). It sounds worse than it is but I just need to pack and plan my schedule, everything else is just about sorted. I cannot even BEGIN to tell you how excited I am about going to New York and I keep telling everyone I'm a BEA virgin. I'm looking forward to meeting other bloggers I've only talked to online, meeting some of my very favourite authors and getting the chance to pick up books that haven't been released yet. Of course I will be posting all about my adventures so if you're not going, you can live vicariously through me and I hope I can do the experience justice!

So, I'll be back properly after next week as I'm spending another day or two in the city before I fly back from the UK. Wish me luck! x

5 comments:

  1. Have a safe flight! No worries about the schedule there are plenty of us who will share ours with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have lots of fun! I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds fantastic! Hope you have a lovely time :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was great to meet you at BEA! Looking forward to hearing all about your experience!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone, I had a great time and will be blogging about it really soon! Nice to meet you too Alexia561 :)

    ReplyDelete