Sunday 18 April 2010

Life is overwhelming sometimes...

OK, so I know I've been a little quiet of late and that's because work has been manic and life became a bit overwhelming there for a while. I've also been doing a lot of beta reading and am currently re-reading a book I've already read. All that being said, I feel like I'm starting to get back on track now so look out for reviews of Angel Star by Jennifer Murgia, Shiver and Linger by the goddess Maggie Stiefvater, Heavenly by Jennifer Laurens and Forget-Her-Nots by Amy Brecount White - coming soon to a blog near you (i.e. this one).

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you think of Linger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can definitely relate to life being overwhelming I've been trying to finish a book for about a week an that's very unusal for me.. will be looking forward to your future reviews! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could ship you a flower for energy! I swear by a super Vitamin B complex ....

    Hugs, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comments guys, they mean a lot!! And I'm really glad people read and look forward to my reviews *grin*

    ReplyDelete