Wednesday 30 October 2013

Waiting on Wednesday


"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event, originally started by Jill at Breaking the Spine , that highlights upcoming book releases everyone is waiting on...hence the title. This week's pick is Best Kind of Broken by Chelsea Fine. Here's the synopsis:

Pixie and Levi haven't spoken in nearly a year when they find themselves working―and living―at the same inn in the middle of nowhere. Once upon a time, they were childhood friends. But that was before everything went to hell. And now things are... awkward.

All they want to do is avoid each other, and their past, for as long as possible. But now that they're forced to share a bathroom, and therefore a shower, keeping their distance from one another becomes less difficult than keeping their hands off each other. Welcome to the hallway of awkward tension and sexual frustration, folks. Get comfy. It’s going to be a long summer.


It's no secret that Chelsea Fine is one of my favourite authors.  I fell head over heels in love with her Archers of Avalon series and have since tried to get my hands on everything she has ever written.   This is Chelsea's New Adult offering and I may just have had a sneaky peek.  Let me tell you that it is not only amazing but it's also well written, well edited and has a fresh feel to it. If you're tired of broken characters (and believe me, I SO AM) do not exclude this book from your TBR as it's more that the relationship is broken rather than the characters.  This book is funny, heartwarming, sexy as hell.  It basically ticks all the right boxes so add it to your wishlist now!  I'm totally buying the book for my collection.   

Best Kind of Broken is published on 4th March, 2014.  

No comments:

Post a Comment