Tuesday 21 February 2012

Blog Planner

Every now and then I ask the Twitter Gods for something I want that I cannot find and a little while ago, I said I wanted a planner/diary that was set up for a book blogger. I scoured the internet and I couldn't find what I was looking for but I'm pleased to say that purely by accident, I have found it! AND even better, it's free.

I can't take credit for it at all but please visit WILDOLIVE here so that you can download the pages and make yourself a kickass planner. Thank you so much to the person that designed this and I'm very excited to print out my own planner :)

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know and potentially cheap too if you print it yourself. This could be done every year and if you have a high quality image of your blog header, you can totally personalise it :)

      Delete
  2. This is fabby. Thanks for sharing. x

    ReplyDelete