- I've read and reviewed some FANTASTIC books and I want you to know that I'm always grateful to receive ARC's - I never take it for granted that I'm lucky enough to read something in advance.
- I set up UK Book Tours so that I could share ARC's and books with other UK bloggers.
- I've met some fabulous bloggers, both UK based and international who have become friends.
- I've met some AMAZING authors such as Maggie Stievater, Jennifer Lynn Barnes, Lauren Kate, Becca Fitzpatrick, L.A. Weatherly and Maria V. Snyder.
- Took part in blog tours for Finding Sky by Joss Stirling, Half Moon by Jordan Deen, Hexbound by Chloe Neill, Angel by L.A. Weatherly, The Chainsaw Gang (UK based writers).
- I named Lauren Oliver's next book after Delirium, entitled PANDEMONIUM.
- I've learnt so much about publishing and have established professional relationships with a lot of publishing companies.
So what's happening this year I hear you ask? OK, maybe that's just the voices in my head! Well, the biggest thing is going to BEA (Book Expo America) in NYC!!! I'm going to be staying in a huge house with tons of other bloggers and I'm so excited about the whole experience. I'm going to get to meet some of my most loved authors and pick up books to bring back and review as well as put on the tour site (I'm all about sharing the book love). Don't worry, I will of course be blogging about my experience :)
Anyway, back to the celebrations. I am co-hosting The Big Blogoversary Celebration with Kate from I Just Wanna Sit Here and Read and between us we have some AMAZING giveaways for you! This is a big one folks as we're giving away TONS of books, some of which may be signed. Just sayin'. The giveaways will start next week (Jan 24th) and go through two amazing weeks (ends Feb 4th). I hope you'll come back and join in the fun. Thank you to all my followers and a special thank you to the people that make an effort to comment on my posts. I love you all and this giveaway is for YOU. Stay tuned.