Wednesday 7 March 2012

Waiting on Wednesday

"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event, originally started by Jill at Breaking the Spine , that highlights upcoming book releases everyone is waiting on...hence the title. This week's pick is Reached by Ally Condie.

As of yet, no synopsis has been shared but I just couldn't wait to put this up as my WOW pick. I loved both Matched and Crossed
and I'm so looking forward to reading Reached! A word about the cover? GORGEOUS. Of course red is my favourite colour and I think this one is pretty special in terms of symbolism and gives us a pretty big hint about the book. Reached is published in November, 2012.

4 comments:

  1. I had not seen this cover until just now! Thank you for sharing it! I love it, as I have loved all the covers in this series!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this is my favourite cover YET in this series! Thanks for your comment :)

      Delete
  2. I'm so excited for Reached!
    By the way I just came across your blog and I love it! (and it's REALLY pretty!)
    I am going to go and follow you now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Catherine, thanks for your lovely comment and WELCOME! I too am excited for Reached although it's several months away yet ;)

      Delete