Wednesday 9 November 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event, originally started by Jill at Breaking the Spine , that highlights upcoming book releases everyone is waiting on...hence the title. This week's pick is Touched by Cyn Balog. Here's the synopsis:

"Nick Cross always listens to the voice in his head. Because if he doesn’t? Things can go really, really wrong. Like the day he decided to go off script to save a life, dooming another one in the process. Trying to change the future can have disastrous consequences..

But this summer at the Jersey Shore, something’s about to happen that Nick never could have predicted. He meets Taryn, a girl with a dark family secret that may be the key to understanding his past. But will she also destroy his future? . Now the path that he thought he was on begins to shift . . . and there’s no way to stop it. Or is there?

In a life where there are no surprises, nothing has prepared Nick for what he’s about to discover—or the choice he will be forced to make. . . "


I love Cyn and I love her books so of course I'm excited for this one! It sounds wildly different from anything she's written before but that's not a problem for me as I trust her as a writer. I think the synopsis sounds fab and will you take a look at that cover? GORGEOUS!!! I'm also quite liking the fact that it's a bit different from her other covers. I can't wait to read this one :)
Touched is published on 14th August, 2012. For more information about Cyn and her books, please click here to visit her website.

No comments:

Post a Comment