Thursday 24 June 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (except it's Thursday)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, originally started by Jill at Breaking the Spine , that highlights upcoming book releases everyone is waiting on...hence the title. Only lately, I've been posting on Thursday and this is becoming a habit (one which I intend to break). Anyway, this week's pick is AFTERLIFE by Claudia Gray. If you are a fan, you will know that this is the 4th book in the Evernight series which does not come out until March, 2011. My heart breaks a little as I realise this is a long way away yet. If you didn't know already, I'm a HUGE fan of Claudia's and have read and reviewed all of her books so far. I'm hoping you've already checked out my reviews for Evernight, Stargazer and Hourglass. I'm EAGERLY anticipating Afterlife and will be doing everything I can to get my hands on an ARC when they become available. I realise this may result in some begging or borrowing! The cover was just released yesterday and I think it's just as gorgeous as the others in the series.

I cannot find any descriptions for Afterlife yet but you know what? It doesn't matter, I'm sure it's still going to be awesome and it's on my MUST READ list already. Who else is excited?!

3 comments:

  1. Never knew there was a fourth book. Imagine that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sacrilege kate! There is even a book beyond Afterlife which is a standalone all about my favourite character Balthazar!!!! *Squeeeeeee*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, the wait! The agonising wait! The cliffhanger of Hourglass was evil so this is very high on my 'wanted' list too.

    ReplyDelete