OK so as you may or may not know, I was EXTREMELY lucky to get my hands on a Linger Arc not that long ago. And let me tell you something. I’ve never felt so guilty in my entire life. I’m aware that EVERYONE wants to read this and so I feel very fortunate to have it in my possession. I decided when I won it that I would spread the Linger love and so I am going to put my precious ARC into a book tour, just for fellow book bloggers. I’m not entirely sure how I’m going to do this yet so I guess it depends on how many people want to read it. If it’s a low number then great, if it’s a lot more than I was anticipating I might have to draw names out of the hat for a limited amount of spots. I do have to tell you though that my friend Jennzah is first on the list. If you want to participate, here are the rules.
1. You must be a book blogger.
2. You don’t have to follow my blog (but it would be really cool if you wanted to).
3. If you are selected, you can keep the book for ONE WEEK only before you have to send it on to the next person. Obviously, there are exceptions to this rule if it’s a genuine reason.
4. YOU are responsible for the cost of sending it to the next person on the list. DO NOT sign up to this unless you are willing to bear those costs.
5. This is my precious Linger ARC (it has my name inside and everything!) and it means so much to me so I ask that people treat the book with respect.
6. At the end of the tour, the book must be returned to me. Don’t forget people, I know where you live *evil laugh*.
All you have to do to participate is leave me a comment with your name, the country where you live, your blog address and your e mail address. I'll let you know when the tour begins but it will be a lot sooner than the 20th July release date, I can tell you that! So what do you say, are you in?