Wednesday, 14 August 2013

Waiting on Wednesday

"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event, originally started by Jill at Breaking the Spine , that highlights upcoming book releases everyone is waiting on...hence the title. This week's pick is White Space by Ilsa J. Blick.  Here's the synopsis:

Ilsa Bick’s WHITE SPACE, pitched as The Matrix meets Inkheart, about a seventeen-year-old girl who jumps between the lines of books and into the white space where realities are created and destroyed – but who may herself be nothing more than a character written into being from an alternative universe.

The Matrix meets Inkheart? SOLD. IMMEDIATELY.  I think this book sounds AWESOME with a capital A and much more my kind of book than perhaps Ashes, which I still haven't read, mostly because I'm afraid to.  White Space is one of those books for me that I am majorly lusting after and I can't wait to read it! 

White Space is published on 11th February, 2014 with no news of a UK release at present.  

10 comments:

  1. I think this one sounds so cool and I love books about books so I have high hopes for this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love books about books too and I share your high hopes, let's just hope that it meets our expectations ;)

      Delete
  2. Fantastic pick, this is one book I'm dying to get my hands on as I love the idea! February can't come soon enough, will definitely be buying the US edition as we could be waiting forever in the UK!

    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is true and I do love a good hardback!

      Delete
  3. I haven't seen this one before but I have heard of the author. But it actually sounds badass!! Hopefully I'll get my hands on it ^_^

    Sam @ Falling Books
    My WoW - http://bookcrazedreviews.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/waiting-on-wednesday-64.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, this is her latest offering (well sort of, it's not out yet).

      Delete
  4. I can't wait for this one, I also LOVE the cover! But AHHHH! We will be waiting forever for it to come out in the UK :( Oh well, it is more than likely going to be worth the wait!
    Great pick and thank you very much for sharing.

    New follower :0) My Waiting on Wednesday
    HAPPY READING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm totally getting the US hardback! Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  5. I have some major love for Ilsa J Bick so I'm seriously excited for this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit, I still have yet to read a book of hers but I wouldn't mind starting with this one.

      Delete