Wednesday 19 June 2013

Waiting on Wednesday


"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event, originally started by Jill at Breaking the Spine , that highlights upcoming book releases everyone is waiting on...hence the title. This week's pick is The Edge of Always by J.A. Redmerski.  Here's the synopsis:

He was taking the long road. She was taking the road to nowhere. It just so happened that they led to the same place…

Five months ago, Camryn and Andrew, both dealing with personal hardships, met on a Greyhound bus. They fell in love and proved that when two people are meant to be together, fate will find a way to make it happen.

Now, in the highly anticipated sequel to THE EDGE OF NEVER, Camryn and Andrew are pursuing their love for music and living life to the fullest as they always swore to do. But when tragedy befalls them, their relationship is put to the ultimate test. As Camryn tries to numb her pain, Andrew makes a bold decision: To get their life back on track, they’ll set out on another cross-country road trip. Together they find excitement, passion, adventure—and challenges they never could have anticipated.

Sexy. Daring. Dangerous. THE EDGE OF ALWAYS takes you on a ride you won’t forget .
 

I REALLY enjoyed The Edge of Never and whilst I'm not entirely sure that a sequel is necessary or will even work, I'm highly curious about it and definitely want to read it!  Can we also get a WOOP for the very nice cover which I don't mind staring at for hours on end ;)

The Edge of Always is published on 5th November, 2013.

3 comments:

  1. Shame on me.....I have yet to read the first book!!! I know shocking.

    Fab Pick!!

    Feel Free to pop over and check out our picks this week: Waiting on Wednesday #17

    Siobhan @ Totally Bookalicious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you should totally read it as it was much better than I thought it was going to be!

      Delete
  2. I've seen this sequel around but haven't really put it on my list as I haven't read the first book-glad to know it surpassed your expectations.

    ReplyDelete