Saturday 17 November 2012

The Mortal Instruments (City of Bones) Trailer


Oh my God, look at this gorgeous movie poster for Cassandra Clare's City of Bones.  Not only did we get this beautiful piece of art this week but we also got the official teaser trailer which uses one of my favourite pieces of music - Sunshine by John Murphy (Adagio in D Minor).  The good news is there are more trailers to come and I CANNOT WAIT until August, 2013 when it is released.  I really wish it was out now!!!!




5 comments:

  1. Omg, this is so exciting!!!!!!
    That poster really is gorgeous, and the trailer has made me infinitely more excited for the film! I can't wait!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so they basically copied that poster from a television miniseries called The 10th Kingdom. That's ridiculous: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_OjLv-xAV-QY/RuS5ONAtM_I/AAAAAAAAAD4/PLiBqVTZxpU/s400/10thKingdom_large%5B1%5D.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really as they don't have the characters faces on the bottom of the poster. I like the City of Bones poster because it shows you the world we ALL see on top and the underworld as it were, that we don't see, the hidden world.

      Delete
    2. Was the story line from the 10th Kingdom also copied?

      Delete