Tuesday 10 April 2012

Kindle Sale!

I love real books as much as the next person and I have 6 1/2 bookshelves to prove it but I'm also falling in love with my kindle a little bit. I do enjoy having tons of books on a lightweight, portable device and I have no trouble reading on it. You know what I really love though? Books are generally cheaper on the kindle, especially when they have a SALE like now. The Amazon UK Spring Sale is happening RIGHT NOW but you need to be quick as it ends on 12th April. These are the kind of books that are on sale:

Anew by Chelsea Fine - 77p (OMG BUY THIS NOW AS IT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!)
Mockingbird by Kathyrn Erskine - 99p
Code name Verity by Elizabeth Wein - 99p
The Declaration by Gemma Malley - 99p
The Weight of Water by Sarah Crossan - 99p
Uglies by Scott Westerfield - £1.99
The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter - 99p
Fifteen days without a head by Dave Cousins - 99p
The Emerald Talisman by Brenda Pandos – Free
The sky is everywhere by Jandy Nelson - £1.49
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini - £1
City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare - £2.09
Poison Study by Maria V Snyder - 99p
The Swan Kingdom by Zoe Marriott - £1.09
Corsets and Clockworks Anthology - 99p
The 13 Treasures by Michelle Harrison - £1.99
Stray by Rachel Vincent - 99p
The ask and the answer by Patrick Ness - £1.99
Here Lies Bridget by Paige Harbison - 99p
Unwind by Neal Shusterman - £1.99
The passage by Justin Cronin - £1.99
Long Reach by Peter Cocks - £1.09
Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr - £1.99

Happy buying!

1 comment:

  1. I bought Mockingbird and The Sky Is Everywhere. I love Kindle sales!

    I encourage everyone to buy Unwind!

    ReplyDelete