Sunday 14 February 2010

Win ANY e-reader

For a long time, the jury was out for me on e-readers but I find my views shifting slightly and I'm definitely intrigued by them! I think I would like an e-reader to sit alongside my books so that when I go on holiday or extended journey's, I can take the e-reader instead of several hundred books with me! LOL. I would love to see ebooks included free with a copy of the *actual* book but I'm not sure if we will ever see this happen.

Anyway, there's my two pence worth on that but the real reason for this post is to let you know of a competition to WIN an e reader of your choice from "Bibliophilicbookblog". It's an interesting BLOG actually and one I follow. Check it out and enter the contest. How can you not?!

http://www.bibliophilicbookblog.com/2009/12/ereader-anyone-you-choosei-knowagain.html

No comments:

Post a Comment